Thursday 12 September 2013

Homeward bound



Today we are on the last leg of our trip. Yesterday was a brutal day. We left Rivière-Ouelle and travelled through Quebec City,  Montreal and Ottawa. It was very stressful the cities and traffic are a challenge for sure. When you add in hot humid weather, construction and detours, the result is frayed nerves!

A long and difficult 600 km!


I was cooped up driving all day in the motorhome. My only entertainment was sitting and sleeping in  different places - ultimate boredom for me!

We made it - to Ottawa last night with considerable navigation challenges and camped on the east side of the city - making it a bit easier for our departure this morning.  I wasn't able to post because the campground in the nations capital has the worst cell and wireless system we encountered!

Homeward bound…hound - well terrier actually :)

Bored

The fan sounds weird!
Now I'm too hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment