Wednesday 4 September 2013

Day 4 A mouse in the house!

My hunting instincts have been fully awakened. I got myself in BIG trouble this morning. I saw a black squirrel in the campground and I crashed at the screen door, it flew open and I made a mad dash across the campground after the "black tree mouse".  My mother nearly killed me.  (when she actually caught me).  Then as were driving... Im sure Iheard another mouse in the floor vent. So I sat watching and listening for that thing for hours!  




Day Four - Route



Me trying to find the mouse in the airstream


We travelled 565 km today from Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, QC to Trois Pistoles. The town is said to have been named for a silver goblet worth three pistoles, an old French coin, and not the bang, bang, bang pistoles! 

We had a big long run today - but it was all smooth sailing once we got past Montreal then even better past Quebec City.  We decided to re-visit the same campground as last year … La plage a Trois Pistoles.  We pulled in to great spot over looking  view.  And we enjoyed an absolutely gorgeous afternoon!

La plage aTrois Pistoles

Puzzle of the day find Milou!



Papa went to a walk around the campground and look what he found!  The Western Flyer - from late 1960 to early 1970. Imagine travelling in that in that era!  Amazing!




Check out the rear windows



And check out all the stickers. Even Rouyn Noranda - Papa's home town!






No comments:

Post a Comment