Wednesday 28 August 2013

Getting ready for the 2013 autumn trip


Hey  I'm back!  From Cathy the groomer that is.  Check out my fluffy nose!  Look now because once we leave for our trip - it will not stay this way for long. My Mom, Papa and I are planning to travel to Eastern Canada again this year.  I am ready .. my nails are trimmed down so I won't "tear the crap out of the dashboard" (as my Papa says) when I jump up to take my usual travel position.




Here I am in my usual motorhome spot above the dashboard. Not exactly safe.. but the view is great.  This picture was taken on our first trip of 2013.  It was May 19, 2013  and this is what we hit as we were driving into Sault Ste. Marie! Let's hope that our autumn weather is better than the spring weather. 




No comments:

Post a Comment