Thursday 6 September 2012

Welcome



Hello! Bonjour! My name is Milou.  Mon nom est Milou. Welcome to my blog.  I tell the stories of my adventures with my family and our Airstream motorhome.

I am a Wire Haired Fox Terrier.  My family chose me because I am tenacious, adventuresome and full of fun! They soon figured out that I could never be left home alone (heh heh). The only way for my family to travel was to take me along - and so not long after I arrived, they bought a "vintage" Airstream motorhome and decided to tour!

Now my Papa, is the technical person, and he LOVES motorhomes! Actually he loves anything with motors, motorhomes, motorcycles, monster trucks, as you will see.  He is the one who found the ad for airstream Classic 350 LE and convinced my Mom that we had to have it.  It didn't take much convincing …she was a big fan of the airstream trailers and this was in MINT shape. Of course it was perfect for me.  I am totally at home in the Airstream.  For those that know terriers, we're not really into passivity,  I need to play!  With 35 feet of space; I can get up and be able to run around and play while we travel.

So, I have been "toying" with the idea of blogging because my Mom and Papa, keep saying that we need to write stuff down .. so we remember and share the fun and "misadventures" of our travels.  And here they are - from a dog's perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment